I deserve a time out for my lame-o blogging this YEAR. Ha ha! But I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks trying to get some stuff up here, for posterity's sake, after my work is done in the evenings. I actually finished all of my work this afternoon so I've had since 9:00 tonight off. Got the dishwasher running, toilet cleaned, carpet vacuumed, family room cleaned...feels good. I wish I could do this every night. We could actually have a clean house!
Anyway, what's been keeping me away lately? Stress. And busyness. Between my last post in May and now, I became a licensed Zumba instructor and have taught as many as nine classes in one week (that was only once and it nearly killed me - but once I realized I was pregnant that made a lot of sense). School ended and we made the most of summer. Did we have a big vacation? No, we sure didn't. But we hit the library and parks a lot. We got together with friends and family. We went swimming, to the beach twice. I don't know what else but it seemed like we never stopped going. It was really, really, really awesome. I LOVED not having school to worry about and getting to spend all day with all of my kids. I really did! I wish it was always like that. Everyone gets along so much better and the kids enjoy their time together. Anyway, we also had the stress of starting at a new school (for Evan) with a longer day and uniforms to purchase. And work. Lots of work. How about some beach pictures? They don't need any captions. Just to enjoy...





Parker wins for most pictures. He was just so dang cute playing in the sand!
Anyway, what's been keeping me away lately? Stress. And busyness. Between my last post in May and now, I became a licensed Zumba instructor and have taught as many as nine classes in one week (that was only once and it nearly killed me - but once I realized I was pregnant that made a lot of sense). School ended and we made the most of summer. Did we have a big vacation? No, we sure didn't. But we hit the library and parks a lot. We got together with friends and family. We went swimming, to the beach twice. I don't know what else but it seemed like we never stopped going. It was really, really, really awesome. I LOVED not having school to worry about and getting to spend all day with all of my kids. I really did! I wish it was always like that. Everyone gets along so much better and the kids enjoy their time together. Anyway, we also had the stress of starting at a new school (for Evan) with a longer day and uniforms to purchase. And work. Lots of work. How about some beach pictures? They don't need any captions. Just to enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment