I don't think my sister is much into reading the blog. I'm sure there's lots of other people in the same boat. So what's awkward is that I'll want to tell her a story of someting on the blog. But how do I start out? "Have you checked the blog lately?" "Tell me if you read this already." Or something else? Then I feel like life is all about me, me, me. What do you mean you haven't checked my blog in 2 1/2 days? I AM the Queen of Sheeba and I know everyone wants to know all about me. Anyway, that makes me feel strange. The second thing is what happens when a friend with a blog starts telling me a story that I've already read on her blog. And I'm saying, "I know. I read that. And what about when this happened? That was so funny!" Then I feel like a stalker. I mean, we blog because we want people to read it, right? And I love to read other peoples' blogs and I am not a stalker. Am I just rambling or is there anyone out there who feels the same way?
2 comments:
just say: "oh, i put this funny story on my blog, when you get a chance, you'll have to read it..."
or, "I remember that story from your blog..." good luck, and happy blogging...
My chair...OH NO!!! Where will I sit when I come for a visit???
Guess Who :)
Post a Comment