Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Parker's Glory Moment

Hmm...time to get a new picture of Parker because this is the only recent and decent one I could find. Ha! Well, the other two kids got their 2 minutes of fame so I decided Parker needed his, too. What's new with this charmer?

Have I ever mentioned that he is just cute, cute, cute?? From the hair that sticks straight up to the dimpled chin to his cute smile with his few teeth, we can't get enough of him. He's a fantastic walker now and speeds it up every day. He has some seriously great dance moves, including shoulder shrugs, squats, bird flap arms and stomping. Oh, it's hysterical and this reminds me that I've just got to get it on video. Hopefully that will be coming shortly!

Parker is getting really great at communicating. His spoken words are just Dada, Mama and ball but he can probably do ten signs and can now pick them up after me just showing him once or twice. That's fun. So yesterday he didn't know the sign for shoes but today he did it for me. I've said it before and I'll say it again...kids have amazing brains!

What's not fun about Parker right now? Well, only one thing and that is that he gets into everything. And then he takes that everything and he scatters it about the whole house. I seriously can't keep up with him right now. A lot of times I just ignore it because he's keeping himself occupied and I need the time to get things done. Other times, though, I have to strap him onto my lap with a book to keep him out of mischief.

We love our Parkey boy! Our family certainly would not be complete without him.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

such a cute picture! and that's hilarious about the dancing-bennett's the same way. but really the only dance he does is a ghetto booty bounce. maybe parker can give bennett some dance lessons. :)

Marissa and Blaine said...

He's so dang cute! I can't get over it! And yes, kids brains are AMAZING! I can't believe all the things Mylee learns and remembers! It blows me away!