In this one, they sang a verse, whistled in between verses, and then sang the second verse. When the video starts, you can hear Maren "whistling" and she whistles through part of the second verse. It just cracks me up. Maybe I'm the only one who could listen to this 2-year-old "whistle" all day. Cute, cute.
Here they are singing about popping popcorn to string for the Christmas tree. An d they talk about tasting a little bite. Of course they're not really supposed to take a bite of it, but, as I mentioned, she was spazzing out. I bust up laughing when she took a bite, realized it was gross and started spitting it out. Classic. By the way, she totally knew all the songs and sang then all day every day at home. But then when it comes time for the show, she'd just goof off during them. Figures.
And at her most spastic ever! Seriously, you'd think we'd given her speed for breakfast. And yet, I can't help but laugh.
Here's those five seconds of her solo. She really was so sweet...and that was my favorite costume. She just looked like, well, an angel in it. I believe she even through in an arabesque. What a dancer! I just adore this girl. She is ridiculously funny, kinda and loving, and has empathy just gushing out of her. Way to go, sweet Maren!
2 comments:
she's so cute and having fun!
Evan is so sweet, love the stories! That snow bear is Amazing! Miss you!
Those are the most precious videos! Priceless. She really is an angel!
Post a Comment