This post is seriously lacking in good pictures and pictures with removed red eye (note to self: must load Photo Shop onto the computer again!) but I'm getting it on here anyway and I'll fix it up later.
We went to Great Wolf Lodge again last weekend and had a blast, despite some illness. Maren had gotten the [supposed] swine flu on Halloween and she was still coughing when we went to GWL. Evan got sick the day we left. Even with those things and a 3-month-old in tow, we were able to enjoy lots of things there. Evan was tall enough to go on the big tube slides this time and LOVED them. After Michael finally got him to go on one (took about 20 minutes of talking at the top of the slide!), Evan wanted to go down with me. He wanted to go down the fast one. I was nervous. I screamed just about all the way down and Evan was laughing and squealing. He just loved the fact that I was freaked out. Maren went on the "purple slide" probably 100 times...down the slide, walk back around to the stairs, up the stairs, down the slide... Parker was a champ, being happy when he was awake, nursing well in the 84 degree environment with only a swim diaper on, and sleeping in people's arms. And I went on the craziest water slide there probably is anywhere! It's like a roller coaster, only on a tube in the water. Crazy fun! Here are totally random pictures from our trip...
The kids in their big beds. Go to Great Wolf Lodge on a weekday in November! There was hardly anyone there and we got upgraded from the cheap room to a two-room suite with a fireplace and two bathrooms that sleeps up to eight! Too bad we didn't know that was going to happen sooner and we could've invited another family along!
And the only picture from the waterpark...me and Parker...since we spent so much time together. Yeah, who cares about me here, but Parker. Now that kid is a cutie! Couldn't pass up this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment