I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I've posted. Life has been seriously chaotic! Goodness. I have at least six posts here that I want to do but I'm going to start with my birthday one. Well, let's not kid ourselves. I don't really get birthdays anymore since I have kids and I share my birthday with Halloween! It's all about kids, dressing up and candy, isn't it? Lately I've just been wanting to freeze my kids in time. The things they say and the way they talk (particularly Maren still)...I just love it! So I decided to give myself a birthday present and record an interview with each of them. We don't have a digital video camera so I just did it on our camera. Boy, do those kids fidgit around! I don't know what the heck was going on with Maren and her tongue this day. And what was I thinking putting them in a rocking chair? It may be that no one else is interested in watching these but I will forever treasure these. I am particularly fond of Maren's response to, "What job does Daddy do?". It gave me happy birthday moments to do these!
2 comments:
these videos are PRICELESS! When I can get Ethan to sit in one spot for more than 5 seconds, I'm totally going to do this. Hope your birthday was wonderful gorgeous!
The video interviews were a great idea!!
Post a Comment