Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photo Overload

These past few weeks have been BUSY. I've been struggling with having a newborn, postpartum emotions, getting back to work, keeping the house clean (ha ha, funny joke) and getting everyone where they need to be. But we've also had some really great times and I've actually gotten some semi-decent photos of those times. Here, now, is the photo overload...
This was the last day of Evan's swimming class. They do a lot of different water safety things and this is one of them. They were all cracking up because their instructor, Joe, was swimming under the blue hippo. You can't see very well in the picture, but Evan has a HUGE smile and I loved it. In fact, pretty much the whole time he's in swimming class, he's smiling.

Maren came into the bathroom while I was showering to show me her new glasses. Ha! I didn't think it was a good idea for her to wear them...longer than me taking the picture. I thought she was too cute not to take a picture of. No doubt she'll need glasses at some point and now she'll look just as cute as ever with glasses, too. Too bad these ones are crooked on her fact, too!


After my shower, while I was getting dressed, I guess the kids decided to take pictures of each other. The second and third ones here are of them being monsters or something. I thought it was pretty cute that they would do this but I was pretty distraught that pictures taken by a 4 and 2-year-old turned our clearer and better than mine do!



Evan started soccer just a couple of weeks ago and seems to be really enjoying it. Here he is on his first game day. He surprised me by getting semi-aggressive. His lack of aggression at times when he should have aggression is what I was really worried about. But he did a great job! This first picture Michael got cracks me up. It looks like he's a statue rather than running.


Contemplating the big game...

Lastly, the many faces of Parker Bybee...

"What are you talking about, Mom? No more milk?!?!"

"Well, I guess I am feeling rather full."

"My fauxhawk is the envy of all the cool dudes."

"Ah, that's better. Stop laughing, Dad. Mom's a total mess right now!"

6 comments:

Beth said...

I was secretly hoping you wouldn't be doing soccer because then I wouldn't have any guilt for not doing it. I guess I'll just have to come sometime so I can see you and sweet baby Parker.

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Love the photos- glad Nate is on Evan's team! And glad I get to hang out with you. :o)

Danielle said...

the pictures they took of each other are hilarious! and parker's faux hawk is pretty darn awesome-bennett's jealous!

Kendra Goodrich said...

You're kiddo's are adorable. And Parker's faces are precious! I love baby faces.

Tonnie said...

Cute pixs. We miss you!

Marissa and Blaine said...

What fun pictures! You have the cutest kids. I love Parker's hair. Mylee's totally stuck up like that when she was a little baby too. Parker makes the funniest facial expressions! And I love the spit up picture!