Well, it was about time. We had family photos taken a few weeks ago...after 10 years since our last one! That's right, that would be just me and Michael looking like little kids. Thank you to Jen, who came all the way from Utah to do them. Ha! Just kidding. But, seriously, if any of my Utah friends or family wants great pictures taken, check her out. She's amazing! So, here are a few (okay, a LOT!) of my favorites...
Hello, Beauty! I love those eyes!
Oh, I love these boys!
I just love this squishy face!
This was a sweet moment. I love how much they love each other.
Another sweet Maren shot.
And what a handsome boy you are, Evan!
I thought this one was just too cute!
I wish I could remember what cutie Maren was so excited about.
Here we are...one small, happy family.
I love you, Mikey. After 11 1/2 years we look older and wiser...and happier, too!
I love the drama of this picture. The thing is that Maren hardly smiled in ANY of the pictures. This time it worked out really well. I absolutely love looking at their eyes. I think I've said before that I love having a brown-eyed boy and a blue-eyed girl. I love the differences in them.
One of the few smiles from her. And all because Daddy told her to say "cheese". Her favorite word, by far!
And, if you were patient enough to look through ALL the pictures, you get a special bonus. Here is Evan's very happy face when we told him the news about the new addition!
10 comments:
those pictures are all AMAZING! what a beautiful family you have! :) Congrats on the new baby! When is your due date?
New Addition??? Wow, Congrats, way to slip that one in there! How cool that you got a photo of that.
Thanks for sharing! We loved looking through those. We might have to steal Maren some day!
Thanks for sharing! We loved looking through those. We might have to steal Maren some day!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you and your family!! When are you due?? I hope all goes well with the pregnancy!
Amazing pictures! Cute that you got "the moment" on film when you told Evan! Cute family!
Congratulations!! That totally took me by surprise...I had to do a double take! Way to be sneaky! Hope all is going well and that you're not too green! Love ya!
Hey Memory! I came to your blog through a "back door". Hope you don't mind. Loved the pictures. And HOLY COW!! You're pregnant??? How AWESOME! Congrats. If you need anything...I think I'm not too far down the street from you :) Sad, I don't know for sure.
Love,
Jenn Hough
Those pictures are gorgeous! I've been wanting some done of us and some 3mth pics of Lucas. I'll check her out!
holy surprise, batman! you are sneaky! i'm so excited for you. i wish we could be around to see you go through lovely pregnancy and produce another adorable and funny bybee baby.
Post a Comment