Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bring the Kids!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

After seeing Jen's blog rating (ha! You must check it out!), I decided I'd see how I was faring. I was surprised and thrilled to be keeping it safe for the kids (heehee) with only one reference to the word "drugs". Considering how sick I was a while back and all the "drugs" I was taking, I'm pretty shocked. Anyway, that was fun. Back to work.

3 comments:

mahina said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog! don't you just love the "i belong" button? i got it from leelou blogs. if you scroll down to the bottom of my blog you will see a link at the bottom. it will take you to her blog where you can get free, cute blog templates and the "i belong" buttons. i think there are a few to choose from!

mahina said...

i just did the rating on my blog and i'm pg because i have pain 5 times and death 1 time on my blog! funny!

Danielle said...

hahaha...that's awesome! i'm actually surprised mine wasn't rated R! Guess it doesn't take into account pictures...lol. :) I love your hair by the way!!