That would probably be the people who e-mailed me three weeks ago with emergencies, traumas and disasters in their life and haven't heard back from me yet...
I am absolutely swamped with work right now. There are unusually high volumes of insurance claim statements that I've been assigned to transcribe the last two weeks and right now I'm two days behind and, at this moment, have 13 HOURS of work to do to get caught up. No, no. Not a typo. That's 13 hours of work plus two kids to take care of plus a house to attempt (ha, ha, big fat joke!) to maintain, plus church callings, meetings, bills to pay, appointments to attend, blah, blah, blah. I just sent a note to work to beg for mercy. We'll see what happens.
Anyway, I wanted to say that I have some really great stuff to write about when again I have time. And to let any who think I currently don't care about them because they haven't seen an e-mail from me in a while know that I DO STILL LOVE YOU! (Yes, Schmelzlesticks, that means you!!)
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that you and Danica still remember one of the many childhood pronunciations of my last name. :) Schmelzlesticks
Thanks for the trip down MEMORY lane. :)
The files have been crazy latetly, haven't they?! I'm so sorry you have gotten hit so bad--at least I have had a day in between to catch up. I hope these new hires get "up to speed" very quickly!
I hear you're going to Disneyland!!!!!
;)
Post a Comment