Saturday, September 15, 2007

Next up is Mr. Evan. For some unknown reason Maren's bath seat (hammock kind of chair thing) was in the living room. Am I the only person this happens to? Why do we have bath seats in the living room and baby biter biscuits in the bathroom? Why are my church clothes on Evan's bookshelf and, well, I was looking around for my next example but there are too many to chose from. I'll leave it there. Anyway, Evan plopped himself in it, wrapped up in a blanket and declared himself bored. Poor guy. I'd like to be bored. Ever. It was a funny moment. Had to save it here.

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

I have one for you. A couple of days ago I found Dallin and Eden in the bathroom with just about everyone's bedding that they had stripped off the beds all crammed in. I really don't know why. I think I quit asking.