The 4th of July is my second favorite holiday, after Thanksgiving. Or maybe they are tied. I don't know. I just love the BBQ, I love the weather, I love the fireworks and the patriotic songs. And I love spending time together as a family. Loved going to Chaffey college and watching the fireworks with my family growing up and now we enjoy going to the Oak Hills neighborhood as a family now that I'm all grown up. :-) This year we added the Hillsboro parade to the agenda. That was pretty fun. Evan waved to most everyone who passed by. He had the most perfect parade princess wave. It was hysterical. Unfortunately, Maren was the only one with patriotic clothes. The closest the boys could get was Mickey Mouse. Works for me! Both kids enjoyed the fireworks. Maren's eyes were humongous for the first half and then closed in a deep sleep the second half (babies can sleep through anything!). Michael will say that the color is all wrong on this picture of Maren, but I am in love with it anyway. Hope you all enjoyed your day, too!
3 comments:
looks like a ton of fun. Maren is getting so big. What a doll.
LOVE that picture of her...adorable.
I have the cutest grandkids!
Grammy
Post a Comment