No, you won't see it here, but I have a silly story to tell. Michael was giving Evan a bath and I was thinking about how badly Maren needed one and telling Evan that it will be so fun when Maren is big enough that they can take a bath together. Then I realized that there was no reason she couldn't sit in her bath hamocky-seat thing with him. So in she went! The most wonderful thing happened. Evan grabbed one of his toys and started sprinkling water on her tummy and she started laughing! First time. This went on for a couple of minutes. Michael and I were beside ourselves with glee. It was the cutest thing ever and Evan thought he was just the greatest brother (true!). Finally I realized I had to grab the camera and get some video. When I got back to the bathroom, I realized the memory was full (this happens all the time even though we have a card that holds 500+ pictures! One of Michael's funny things about needing to have them saved on the computer AND on a CD before we delete from the camera.). So I had to go through his birthday pictures...all the way back to November...and start deleting. I was about halfway done when Evan poured water on Maren's face. Uh-huh. Fun over. She wasn't upset, but she didn't laugh or smile after that. I did get this cute photo, though, so I thought I'd share.
Next time I will start with the camera in the bathroom ready for that big smile!
2 comments:
How sweet! Bath time is the greatest. My kids love to splash and splash and splash...and make the hugest mess, but it's so fun to see all of them so happy!
MEMORY! I'm so glad you have a blog! I got the link from Sarah's! Your sweet Maren is so cute! Glad to hear your family is doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment